CO2 laser scar removal is a new application method of laser in recent years. Many people do not know much about this method, so they have doubts about the effect of laser scar removal. This is a normal performance. As a kind of With advanced laser beauty technology, the effect of laser scar removal is quite satisfactory, and people can rest assured. However, in order to completely solve the problem of whether the effect of laser scar removal is good or not, now let’s get to know the relevant experts together. The relevant knowledge of laser scar removal, I hope to clear your doubts for those who love beauty.
CO2 laser therapy instrument for scar removal is to use laser diagnosis and treatment due to the instantaneous high temperature in some parts, there will be some tingling and burning sensation, but most patients can tolerate it without anesthesia, for a few sensitive patients, we can add some shallow Topical or infiltration anesthesia to reduce discomfort. Generally, for small hypertrophic and atrophic scars, such as scars after trauma or surgery, and depressed scars left after acne, the effect of laser scar removal is very satisfactory.
The effect of laser scar removal has been affirmed by the medical beauty industry, and other structures will not be damaged after diagnosis and treatment. The course of laser scar removal is also different due to various diseases, and scars need to be diagnosed and treated 1 to 3 times. Each diagnosis and treatment is based on the area and type of disease, ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hours, without hospitalization. Laser scar removal is to use the instantaneous high heat of the laser spot to sweep the target within the scanning range, and the laser spot is caused by changing the focusing characteristics of the laser, and the scanning is completed by using a pattern generator.
1 to 3 days after laser diagnosis and treatment, there will be redness, swelling and exudation in the diagnosis and treatment area and surrounding structures, and swelling and numbness may be felt, and then the redness and swelling will gradually subside. As for the effect of laser scar removal, it has a certain relationship with postoperative protection. Generally, the surgical wound is covered with scabs, and the skin falls off 1 to 2 weeks after the operation, and the wound heals. Within 2 weeks after laser scar removal, the surgical wound should be kept clean and dry, not scrubbed, avoid sunlight, and partially use antibiotic ointment when necessary. The scab cannot be forcibly removed, it should be allowed to fall off at will. After diagnosis and treatment, some skin color may be redder and then pigmented. Depending on individual circumstances, the pigmentation will gradually subside after 1 to 6 months.
Fractional laser scar removal takes about 2 to 3 times to get better. For severe raised hypertrophic scars, it is recommended to recover through surgery and then do typical cases for better results.
- The principle of fractional laser scar removal.
- Principles of treatment. The lattice laser is a mode of laser emission. A special image generator (CPG) is installed in the lattice laser. The image generator changes the emission mode of light. The lattice laser can emit 50μm-80μm through the high focusing mirror focal spots, and scan these focal spots into up to 6 kinds of rectangular shapes (circle, square, rectangle, diamond, triangle, line), which are suitable for the treatment of different parts and different skin types.
- Working principle. The theory is an extension of the traditional SelectivePhotothermolysis theory. It not only has the rapid and significant effect of invasive treatment, but also has the advantages of less side effects and shorter recovery time of non-invasive treatment, and integrates the advantages of both. Fractional laser treatment uses lasers to evenly punch tiny pores on the skin, thereby forming three areas of thermal peeling, thermal coagulation, and thermal effect on the skin layer. This in turn causes a series of skin biochemical reactions that stimulate the skin to repair itself. To achieve the effect of firming, rejuvenating and removing dark spots. Since fractional laser treatment only covers part of the skin tissue, and the newly drilled holes will not overlap each other, part of the normal skin is preserved and recovery is accelerated.
Second, CO2 laser scar removal precautions.
- Before doing fractional laser scar removal surgery, the skin should be cleaned, and there is no skin disease or inflammation on the skin, so as to avoid adverse conditions during the operation.
- For women, it is necessary to avoid the menstrual phase of the body before doing this operation, because if the operation is performed during the menstrual phase, it is easy to bleed during the operation.
- After the operation, it is necessary to pay attention to the corresponding protection work on the treatment site, and do not be irradiated by the sun’s ultraviolet rays, so as to avoid pigmentation on the surgical site.
- There will be pain after surgery, but this phenomenon is normal and will subside in one to two days. Don’t rush to take painkillers.
- If the wound is not clean, infection will easily occur, so after the operation, pay attention to the cleanliness of the surgical site, and do not touch water or apply cosmetics prematurely.
- After the operation, you should pay attention to maintaining good work and rest habits, do not stay up late, and eat more light food, so that the wound can be reduced more quickly.
To sum up: the use of fractional laser to remove scars needs to be determined according to the specific situation of the patient, and most patients need 2 to 3 treatments. In order to achieve the purpose of treatment, it is necessary to pay attention to protecting the local skin lesions during the fractional laser treatment of scars to avoid re-infection by trauma.